Article 12: Every child has the right to have a say in all matters affecting them, and to have their views taken seriously.
We are a Unicef Rights Respecting School. The Rights Respecting School Award puts children's rights at the heart of schools in the UK.
We aim to be a safe and inspiring place to learn, where children are respected, their talents and nurtured and they are able to thrive.
The Rights Respecting Schools Award embeds these values in daily school life at Oscott Manor School and gives children the best chance to lead happy, healthy lives and to be responsible, active citizens.
School Uniform Guidelines
We have a relaxed uniform for pupils which can be inexpensively purchased from a range of high street retailers.
KS3 and KS4:
• White shirt, blouse, polo shirt or t-shirt with no visible logo
• Black trousers, skirt, culottes with no visible logo
• Black jumper, cardigan, fleece or sweatshirt with no visible logo
• Black closed in shoes, boots or trainers with low heel and no visible logo
• White t-shirt or polo shirt with no visible logo
• Black tracksuit bottoms, leggings or shorts with no visible logo
• Pumps or trainers with rubber soles
• No uniform required
• Clothing should be modest, smart and casual with no offensive slogans
Pupils may be asked to wear warm layers of clothing if participating in outdoor learning.